Why Dulson Training?
Free Assessments / 0% Finance / Student Loans / New Equipment / Family Run / Private Test Sites / Shrewsbury / Telford / DVSA In-house Assessor / Flexible Courses / Step-by-Step Help / Apprenticeships / Individuals or Trade Bookings / Excellent Pass Rates / Over 30 Years Experience / Theory Training / Full Packages / Free Application Pack
We have 0% APR Finance Options and Government Funded Advanced Learner Loans. You do not need a deposit or a good credit rating.
Welcome to Dulson Training Ltd. We are a family run organization with over 25 years experience in driver training and the haulage industry. We have adapted and continuously improved our service to become one of the UK’s largest training providers. We have invested substantially to provide the best and most cost-effective training packages available. With 0% APR Credit and Government Funding Advanced Learner Loans.
- Excellent pass rates, more than double the national average.
- Free Assessments
- Great customer reviews. Please take a look at our customer reviews here.
- Brand new training equipment, one of the most impressive training fleets in the UK.
- Purpose built training Centre, parking, WC, waiting rooms, training rooms and full-size maneuvering areas.
- Shropshire’s only private DVSA test site, train where you test. Short waiting lists and no wasted time.
- A large passionate workforce who will always want to see you succeed and keep the waiting lists low.
- We have one of the UK’s only in-house DVSA Driver CPC Mod 4 assessors.
- Step-by-Step help, we are always happy to assist you with the entire process.
- We help you to find employment in your new career.
- The perfect time for a new career, there is a huge driver shortage, take a look at this article.
- 0% finance, subject to status.
- Student loans for unemployed, employed or self-employed even with a bad credit rating.
- Some courses can be delivered nationwide.
- Multiple locations across Shropshire.
- Large corporate, group or private individual bookings welcome.
- Your one-stop shop for driver development or license question training.
- Always a professional, friendly and reliable service from our office and team of experienced instructors.
- We always welcome a face to face to discuss your training needs.
We are working with local haulage companies and driving agencies to help you find your new job.
The UK has a huge HGV driver shortage! We offer the skills training needed for you to qualify as a professional driver and can help you locate suitable employment.
We refuse to take any shortcuts, you always get what you pay for at Dulson Training Ltd. We are UK industry leaders in driver training. we serve Shrewsbury, Telford, Shropshire, Midlands and Wales
- Adrian Groves reviewed 2 days ago
- last edited 2 days ago
I just wanted to say a big thank you to Dulson Training company, They were just really good from start to finish and I cannot believe the amount of driving I actually did in the 3 day course, I felt like we probably go though £500 of fuel.
And the units they use are clean modern and very smooth.
also a massive thanks to Paul, he’s very knowledgable cool and calm and for me this really got me doing my best. And also Rob who had the misfortune of working on my reversing excise, thanks Rob.
I would think Dulson Training are probably one of the best in the country, value knowledge flexibility and quite friendly there pass rates are high and will recommend them in the future.
- Steve Lewis reviewed 5 days ago
- last edited 3 days ago
I just want to say a massive thank you to all the team at dulson for helping me pass my Cat C licence first time.
After being made redundant from a long term position I found myself looking for a complete career change. I applied for the advanced learner loan which had only recently become available for driver training. After the classroom NVQ training it was time to start my driver training beginning with a week of CPC. During this time everyone at dulson was welcoming and accommodating, not only this but full of a wealth of valuable information.
I am extremely grateful for having the opportunity to be able to learn from Malcolm’s vast knowledge and expertise, his patience to answer any questions I had made the whole experience pleasant.
I can’t wait to return to complete my Cat c+e (class 1)
Again thank you to the whole team at dulson it had been a pleasure to meet you all!
- Phil Ryan reviewed 6 days ago
Many thanks again to all at Dulson Training for a great experience achieving my class 1 HGV, Category D and CPC qualifications. Had been to you for my class 2 HGV last year, hoping to be back to complete the set! Had meanwhile returned for my CPC for lorries in October (thanks, Paul!), and knew I wouldn’t even look anywhere else for these. The vehicles are enjoyable to drive and kept spotless, all the friendly staff contribute to your journey and can’t do enough for you. Very special thanks to my instructor for both categories this time, Rob. He was so friendly, approachable and good fun to share the week with, giving plenty of supportive praise along the way. His calm and pleasant nature really boosted my confidence and brought the best out of me when it mattered most. Cheers Rob, you’re a top bloke! Will definitely be back for my periodic CPC. Utterly professional set up with Dulson’s, can’t recommend highly enough. Thanks, everybody!
- Lou Burns reviewed 6 months ago
- last edited 6 months ago
I just wanted to say a huge thank you to Steve and team for expertly and professionally getting me through my HGV.
I did my training with them taking my test on Thursday 8th November. Nothing was to much trouble, the office staff were fantastic at guiding me through the whole process from start to finish. Sally helped me by booking my theory tests and provided excellent revision material.
The instructors were fab, very professional and supportive. The vehicles were very smart and modern, all being the newest type available and being automatic made my driving experience second to none!
I had an assessment at a competitor before deciding who to go with, the competitors vehicles were a lot older and being manual gearboxes made the whole experience a lot more stressful.
I highly recommend Dulson Training Ltd to anyone thinking of doing their HGV.
Thanks Dulson’s !!
- Vicky sandland reviewed 11 months ago
I did my b+e with dulsons, they’re turn around is very quick, I got in within a few weeks, the communication is quick and professional, as is the training. I can’t thank dulsons enough this means so much to me, excellent high quality teaching, you pay for what you get and you really get your money’s worth! thanks very much especially to Paul who taught me and got me through my test xx